Thursday, February 26, 2009

Voodoo!!!

I would love to buy some voodoo dolls if anyone knows where I can get them!!!!  Maybe I should have gone to Mardi gras gotten them there!  I am sick and tired of mean and nasty people and the yelling!!  Oh boy the letting off steam at me!  Well I'm done with it!  Now I just hang up the phone or walk away.  I work to hard to be a punching bag for someone else.  I don't mind being a sounding board but in the line of direct fire has got to stop!  So hence the need for the voodoo dolls, I have specific dolls in mind for certain nasty people!  Maybe I'll make them out of gauze and tape.  Actually I think I will and just place it above my station at work with a 14 gauge needle sticking out of one eye or GROIN!!!  So glad to blow off steam.  Have a most pleasant evening to all!  Don't worry, I'll be off the ledge and sane by the end of the day tomorrow!  :)

2 comments:

  1. yeah, now that I'm reading this again, it sure does sound quite postal! It sure made me feel better at the time! I'm better now.

    ReplyDelete