Sunday, February 15, 2009

Once again!

I'm going to try this once more!  I'm so bad at keeping up with things but I'm loving keeping in touch with old friends and I need to find new avenues!  Where does the time go?  I swear how do so many of my friends have 4 and 5 kids?  I can barely take care of myself!!  I mean where did time go?  I can still remember college clearly but I've been done for 12 years, gulp!!!  Wow do we start counting backwards for our birthdays?  I just can't get over the fact that we are now in our early to mid 30's.  I think the 6 years that I traveled just seemed like 6 months and I didn't actually count them.  For those 6 years I didn't age, so can't I start from 26?

1 comment:

  1. dude, it is gonna just go faster and faster like some kind of screwed up ride in the amusement park from hell..

    ReplyDelete