Continuing to work on requirements for grad school. Still don't know how I will pay for it but I guess, build it and they will come! I just may put out a "shingle" or tin can at work! Hopefully I will have my BSN done this summer and be 3 degrees down with the BIG ONE ahead. Never thought I'd end up a professional student, but I have worked the entire time in the same field. Just keep moving along in one field!
Not much else to talk about today. Posted info on FB about the beach house. Mom and Dad are feeling the pinch with the house, so I'm trying to help by getting it out there to rent. If anyone knows of someone looking for a house to rent in the OBX for summer vacation, let me know! This is the best, I'm not bias or anything!! Have a great day!
do it do it!!! we can be students together!!!
ReplyDelete