I have been blessed to fall prey to the flu! Of course this would happen when I have three days in a row off with loads of things to do! To say the least, nothing was accomplished today except keeping my fever below 100 degrees. I am so behind in cleaning this house and my school work is so behind. I'm only taking one class, think I could handle it huh? Good lord how could I ever handle anesthesia school?!!! I'm hoping to be feeling better tomorrow so that I can at least get a few things done. Wish me luck, I will so need it!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Shoo flu shoo!
I have been blessed to fall prey to the flu! Of course this would happen when I have three days in a row off with loads of things to do! To say the least, nothing was accomplished today except keeping my fever below 100 degrees. I am so behind in cleaning this house and my school work is so behind. I'm only taking one class, think I could handle it huh? Good lord how could I ever handle anesthesia school?!!! I'm hoping to be feeling better tomorrow so that I can at least get a few things done. Wish me luck, I will so need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment