Tuesday, February 17, 2009

On, Off Syndrome

This is going to be a very long week for me!!  I hate it when my schedule has me doing one on, one off, one on, one off and so forth!  It's nice to have the break but it makes the week so long and I forget what day it actually is!!!  It's funny how I check my patient's orientation when I myself can barely remember the day!!!

Having the car inspected today, oops should have been done in January!!  Oh well, just one of the perks of living in old Virginia, yearly inspections!!!  Got a laundry list of things to do on my day off.  So need to hire someone to clean for me, even if just every other week!!  I just may have to suck it up and scrape the money together.  It would totally save my sanity, or what's left!  Hope everyone has a good week!  Tata for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna tell your dad and all his cop friends that you drive on expired tags!!! Especially those Aquia Harbor police...

    ReplyDelete