Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Too old for this!
Worked last night and I still feel like I'm hung over!!! I'm too old to be doing this flip flop of shifts. I hope the nights become few and extremely far between! It just throws me off and the day has been totally wasted! Hopefully I can get more done tomorrow before I go back to work on Friday day. Need a new head light, it burned out the day of the snow storm, perfect timing!! I'm hoping to get more pics posted soon as I'm so inspired by all of friends. Taking Matthew shopping tomorrow for a birthday party this weekend! Who thought that shopping for birthday presents for kids could be so difficult! Wow did our parents have as much trouble or do we just make ourselves crazier? Off to get some zzzzz's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to read more bitchy stories in Erin's Errands! Bring on the pain!
ReplyDelete